Examples of some of the training topics I offer. Please ask if the subject you require is not on the list
Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (2019)
Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play
Observation, assessment & planning
Full Day (6 hours including breaks) £250 - up to 15 delegates
Half day (3 hours including break) £150 - up to 12 delegates
Evening (2.5 hours) £150 - up to 12 delegates
Plus travel expenses where applicable
Additional delegates may be booked on to the daytime courses at £15pp subject to available space at the venue.
Course organisers are responsible for hiring an appropriate venue, providing any refreshments and all other associated costs
Bespoke training may incur a surcharge depending on any additional work required. This will be agreed in advance
Cancellation fees apply: see booking T&Cs below
Discounts available for repeat or multiple course bookings. Please ask for details
Terms and conditions
To help us enable the training to be successful, please can you ensure the following:
PRIOR TO TRAINING
- Confirm the register/number of participants attending. We will require the course register to create certificates for the delegates (if required) and will need this at least three days prior to the agreed date. Additional candidates can be added after this by email notification up to the agreed maximum number. Any over-subscriptions are charged at £15 per head.
- Confirm the venue address and details, as well as emergency contact details for the day of training
ON THE DAY
- Ensure that the Consultant/trainer is notified of your health and safety procedures, including fire evacuation, whilst on site.
- Ensure that the room has been adequately set up in order to proceed with training, any equipment requested has been supplied with full instructions on use and contact details of your appointed person to contact in an emergency are provided, if they are not present at the training.
- 50% deposit of the total fee is due on receipt of booking.
- Final payment – remainder of fee plus expenses are due within seven days of the training provided. An invoice will be sent shortly before this date for immediate payment.
- Invoices not paid within the specified time will incur late payment charges.
- More than 28 days prior to training start date – no charge.
- 14-27 days prior to training start date – 50% charge.
- 7-13 days prior to training start date - 75% charge
- Less than 7 days before training start date – full fee due.
- Any expenses incurred will be charged
- If we have not been informed of the cancellation, the full fee remains payable.